A rich and smooth chocolate pudding made with avocado. This recipe is easily modifiable to suit your own tastes! Provides ample amounts of omega 3 fats, great for managing blood sugar levels thereby helping to provide sustained energy, and assisting digestive function.
- Avocado, 2 whole
- Raw cocoa, 6-8 tbsp
- Raw honey or alternative, 4-6 tbsp
- Orange juice, fresh squeezed, quarter cup
- Banana, 1 whole, small or medium
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor, starting with the avocados and bananas.
- Add in the orange juice and honey. Adjust the amount of orange juice and honey as desired.
- Blend all the ingredients in the food processor until smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour. Serve with fresh fruits such as strawberries, banana and kiwi slices.
This recipe is easily modifiable to suit your tastes. Try adding organic fruits into the recipe!